- Complete my first full marathon (26.2) in January at the Chevron Houston Marathon.
- Run at least a half marathon in all 50 states. I haven't set a firm completion date, but I hope to do between 2-4 a year. I might be 75 and still working on this, that's okay!
- Run internationally, don't have a big list right now. I'd like to run in Paris and in China along the Great Wall. These are really OMGG!
The races I'd like to run across the United States include:
- Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C. (they only have a full marathon.)
- San Francisco Half (across the Golden Gate Bridge)
- Little Rock, Arkansas Half
- Phoenix, Arizona Half
- Philadelphia Half
- New York City (they only have the full)
- Disneyworld Goofy Challenge (Half and Full +3 medals)
I think it should be a great way to see the diverse country we live in. I hope we can do most of them as a family, when A. is a little older and can appreciate more of the sights, maybe even run in some of them, etc.