- Cleaning and drying the kitchen sink. I am getting out of control with this one I think, and since we use it so much I'm stuck in a vicious cycle. My new cool trick is to use powdered dish washing detergent, like Electrosol. It smells great and leaves everything clean & shiny.
- Good mail. My new thing to try is making Good Mail labels.
- Trying to read more of my latest book before falling asleep at bedtime. It's taking forever.
3 Things I'm avoiding:
- Sorting, clearing, arranging A.'s toys, shoes, clothes, paraphernalia, etc. I mainly liked choosing the cute containers for this task. I suppose this speaks to a deep personality trait.
- Cleaning up my craft area. I want the nice end result though, of course.
- Basically starting all of the organizing I know I NEED to do.
I guess the overall problem is starting. I will. Soon. Maybe today. I know once I get going I'll be obsessed with finishing.
What 3 things are you obsessed with lately and what 3 things are you avoiding?