101. Never underestimate the value and importance of well made foundation garments.
102. This wisdom might just come from my dear grandmother, otherwise know as the Girdle Queen.
103. She also believed good underwear was white, and anything else...well, let's just say ladies of questionable character wore the other.
104. My mom didn't want her to know she bought me a beige bra-zeer. Ahem.
105. Other than my Valentine box winning our classroom contest in 6th grade, I don't usually win contests.
106. I never give up hope though.
107. I am not afraid to change my hairstyle.
108. In fact, I enjoy it.
109. After all, it's just hair, and thankfully, it grows back.
110. However, I have made some errors in judgment along the way.
111. Two words: spiral perm.
112. I resembled a shrub.
113. I have a problematic left foot.
114. This stems from an episode in college, when I broke my foot.
116. Thankfully, I can run...although it may need work in the future.
117. I wear glasses and contacts, well, not at the same time of course.
118. If I wasn't such a chicken, I'd have Lasik.
119. Something about being awake and seeing the surgery puts me over the edge.
120. I dream of someday tooling around on one of these...
122. I can dream, right?
123. In case you haven't guessed it already, Roman Holiday is one of my favorite movies.
124. I love old movies, especially black and white.
125. Back when stars were really stars, you know?
126. My Fiesta dishes make me happy.
127. I am just OCD enough to try to balance the colors when I stack them in the cabinet.
128. I also love kitchen towels. Fun.
130. I don't consider myself a complete neat freak.
131. Although I do make my bed every morning. Just so.
132. I have also been known to twitch when Annelise tours the kitchen grabbing every edge of the counters and leaving her mark.
133. Don't get me started on the stainless steel.
134. It bothers me to leave dishes in the sink.
135. I like for my kitchen sink to be shiny and sparkly.
136. But, um...no, I'm not a neat freak.
137. Have I mentioned I love flamingos?
139. No, I don't have any in my yard.
141. I was never really athletic or involved in team sports.
142. I've been through all the exercise crazes: aerobics a la Jane, step aerobics, Tae Bo, Kickboxing, Boot Camp.
143. Somewhere around my 36th year I became a runner.
144. It has been a lifestyle change.
145. It has changed me not only physically, but mentally too.
146. I'm not fast, but I'm steady.
147. Running challenges me in many, many ways.
148. But I absolutely love it.
149. I let my subscription to Creating Keepsakes expire, but I renewed Runner's World.
150. It's never too late to change your life.
Whew! You made it through another set of tidbits, can you believe it? The final 50 is on the horizon.