With large tropical flowers plastered all over it.
When did I become such a fuddy-duddy? Sadly though, my friends, here is the evidence:
* I change quickly from my real clothes to comfy clothes.
* I am not opposed to wearing said comfy clothes out and about either. Nice.
* Because I seem to be overly concerned about my digestive system, I bought Activia yogurt. And I like it.
* We eat earlier in the evening.
* I keep prunes in the pantry. Hey, they are high in antioxidants too!
* I daily check for, and pluck, pesky chin hairs. Yes.
* I am routinely referred to as m'amm. Polite, but still...m'amm?
* We no longer watch Entertainment Tonight.
* We find ourselves watching, gulp, Wheel of Fortune.
* I am a major homebody. I look forward to a night on the sofa with the DVR remote in hand.
* Staying up late means past 10:30 PM. Then I pay for it the next day, badly.
* We are planning a trip to Florida. Granted there is a mouse and a large castle involved, but I bet we'll fit right in with the retirement culture anyway.
So, what color mumu should I shop for? I'm thinking something in pink...