02. Look! Our car is clean again! Woo to the hoo! (And thanks to Scott and Annelise for taking it to the magic car place this morning.)
03. I enjoyed a little coffee and book time while they were gone.
04. Time to turn this stack of flannel and chenille into something cute (I hope!)
05. Sew, mama, sew...
06. My dad called and told me to look out the back to see Annelise driving the tractor (she had gone over to Pappo & Grandma's house earlier today). It's hard to see in the photo, but she was driving his tractor with a vacuum attachment to pick up leaves on their back property and having the time of her life, I'm sure.
07. Lunch time: my big salad and some 30Rock on Netflix.
08. My finished sewing project: burp cloths for a baby shower later today (nothing like doing things ahead of time, eh?)
09. Finally got myself showered up and ready for the baby shower.
10. Annelise's day at her grandparent's house turned into a sleepover so she came home for a bit to pack her bag.
11. Shh...don't tell anyone, but this is waiting for me in the freezer. (Butterfinger and M&M is my go-to flavor, what's yours?)
12. Grrr....we lose an hour of sleep tonight for ridunkulous daylight savings time. I'm not sure why or how, but this one small change can throw off my circadian rhythms for the next several days or even a week.
There you have it, 12 snippets from our 12th. What did your 12th look like?
Be sure to visit Amy's blog to see more 12 on the 12th posts.