Hello sweet WIWW friends!
Are y'all ready to take a look at what i wore last week?
(cue crickets chirping)
Even though now that i think about it, i realize that might sound strange if you're never read a what i wore Wednesday post before. In a nutshell it's an attempt to get myself together most days in something resembling an outfit, snapping a picture to document this feat and then linking up with Lindsey's blog, The Pleated Poppy (WIWW is her fashion accountability brainchild and she hosts a weekly carnival).
Okay, let's get started shall we...
nightgown maxi dress: forever 21
white tank & cardi: target
mustard rosette necklace: allora handmade
(no, there was no mustard yellow in the dress, but i was trying to think outside of the matchy-matchy box--did it work? Or maybe i just need a turquoise rosette necklace--wink, wink)
red raggy flower flats: target
white t & tank: target
cuffed jeans: ann taylor loft
zebra flats: target
fuchsia rosette necklace (attempt to add some bling to a blah outfit): allora handmade
bling-y flips: yellow box, local shop
and yes, i seriously needed some accessories but sweet daughter and i were scooting off to see a movie (monte carlo btw)
purple dress, grey tank & white cardi: target
mustard peek-a-boo flats: target
oh look, i wore it again, i must be obsessed with my mustard rosette necklace: allora handmade
mustard flower ring: funky vintage lovely
nail polish: commander in chic, sally hansen complete salon manicure
so to recap:
* i'm obsessed with rosette necklaces and dream of having a few or ten more colors. please.
* i'm obviously stuck in a rut of posing in the same place and pretty much the same way every week. yawn.
* mustard (the color, not the condiment so much) is my bff lately.
* it really goes against my grammar nerd nature to not capitalize I. and the beginning of sentences. how do people do this all the time?
* wearing dresses is fun.
* don't fret, i still wore my cuffed denim shorts a lot too, i just didn't bore y'all with them again this week (you're welcome).
Be sure to pop over to The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW fashion fun!