01. the morning sunrise through our shutters.
02. morning joe. self-explanatory.
03. morning quiet time.
04. merry & bright.
05. lego star wars advent check-in first thing in the morning (apparently this is mandatory).
07. lunch assembly. i realized i always, always, always spread the peanut butter first. i might freak if i had to do jelly first. what about you?
08. three looooong overdue miles. who keeps forgetting to train for that pesky half in early march? is it me?
09. quick target trip for craft supplies (read: candy & graham crackers) for second grade's class party later this week. who thought making gingerbread houses with numerous small children would be fun? was it me? hold me.
10. waiting. car line.
11. wrapping up our highly amateur photo shoot for our christmas card. annelise's face says it all, no more, mama, no more. yes, we're always late like this with our cards. you?
12. snuggled up on the couch catching up with our jesse tree devotionals.
thanks for taking a peek at our twelfth. how was yours?
i'm linking up with amy, pop over there for more 12 on the 12th fun.